After more than 25 years in the corporate world as a professional trainer, supervisor and director, Jim Rowell turned his knowledge to the world of fitness... leadership fitness.
As the CEO and co-founder of Rising Sun Consultants, LLC, Jim assists clients in building the health and well-being of their organizational cultures.
Drawing from a personal passion toward the development of thoughtful leadership practices, Jim works with executives, leaders, supervisors and their teams to:
- Increase productivity through smart time and people management practices;
- Retain and recharge their team members and processes for the benefit of their internal and external company stakeholders; and
- Prime their organizations for physical, client and/or revenue growth.
Jim’s methods include training and consulting via traditional and technologically advanced means. Whether through Skype, a webinar or a conference room presentation, Jim uses his deep understanding of the critical role of healthy corporate cultures to take businesses to the next level of excellence.
Co-author of The 10 Keys of Effective Supervision, Jim has also amassed a number of articles, white papers, book reviews, training seminars and workshops, including:
- “The 10 Keys of Effective Supervision™” training series.
- Servant Leadership: History & Evolution
- The Pillars of Conflict Resolution
- Critical Issues Facing Supervisors: An Initial Look
A man with principles firmly grounded in Christian values, Jim holds a B.A. in Secondary Education and Mathematics, and an M.S. in Education (with a focus in Instructional Technology and Media Management, both from Potsdam State College, New York.)
Jim lives in central Pennsylvania with his wife Diane of more than 25 years and their four children. At the end of the day, he firmly trusts that treating people with dignity, love and forgiveness are the keys to health in all aspects of an individual’s life.